Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I, the corresponding author declares that this manuscript is containing original results, that have not been published before and are not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- I confirm that all the authors have made a significant contribution to this manuscript.
- I confirm that the manuscript has been read and approved by all named authors and that there are no other persons who satisfied the criteria for authorship but are not listed. We further confirm that the order of authors listed in the manuscript has been approved by all of us.
- I understand that the corresponding author is the sole contact for the Editorial process. He/she is responsible for communicating with the other authors about progress, submissions of revisions and final approval of proofs.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I tried to cite only articles with DOI (digital object identifier); also I added DOI for each reference (if available).
- I used the Microsoft Word Template to prepare the manuscript.
- I added at least 10 references from the last 2 years (2018-2019) in order to highlight the novelty of the work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.